Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

What's Your SuperPower?

Oops - I almost missed it!  There's another cute blog hop going on!


And here's the schedule:

TUESDAY APRIL 15

WEDNESDAY APRIL 16
THURSDAY APRIL 17

FRIDAY APRIL 18

Pauline over at Quilting Queen is hosting this one so you'll want to be sure to visit her.  And of course, it's the brainchild of Madame Samm, my favorite blog hostess.  I'm not sure I have a Super power, but I plan to claim every power others dream up.  :)  Unless someone is a sky diver.  Or a bungee jumper.  Or anything that involves work.

1 comment:

Valspierssews said...

Thanks for commenting on my super power. I have been happily adding people to my google circles as they comment and have found some amazing sewing skills. I still consider myself a novice copying the masters but it is a lot of fun. I love your idea of claiming everyone's super powers :D
valspierssews